Put My Best Friend Down Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't had to do that for several years but we had to put down two in one year about five years ago. That was tough. Very sorry for your loss. What kind of dog was she? She looks like my Pyrenees, Skyler.

I haven't had to do that for several years but we had to put down two in one year about five years ago. That was tough. Very sorry for your loss. What kind of dog was she? She looks like my Pyrenees, Skyler.
She was a 13 year old yellow lab. She got so white in her latter years. Basically a cream lab. Thank you for your kind words.

An hour after we dropped her off to be cremated we were met with this. It was after an intense rain storm and we were trying to eat dinner with my parents. The photo does it no justice but the full spectrum was as vivid as I have seen. Thank you God for taking my girl into your arms. Im a mess right now. Sorry for the rambling.View attachment 840601
Oh wow. It is so hard to lose a good dog. I feel for you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom