Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its cold, not as many fish, no coral, no reef, nothing there will eat you (unless your here in the south..gators) then the water visability is limited.... I could go on.......

Did you dive this week?

Kind of, but fresh water wrecks are in better condition ( Look up the Hamilton and Scourge ), Hamilton & Scourge Project
Anyone can dive warm in 200' viz, with virtually no danger of being attack, granted more potenial to be.
I have seen large schools of fish in fresh water that would rival anything I saw in salt.
I believe diving fresh water is more difficult than diving salt.

So I will ask, why is that fresh water diving does not get the respect it deserves?

Shhhhhh … do not advertise the goodness of fresh water diving. Please keep the rift-raft away. Besides … they could not hang.

Why does ohmdiver want to send all the rift-raft to fresh water sites?

Don't know, but if that is all you have you live with it. Not all salt water is good either.

When is your next trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom