Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scubakevdm
Do you accept? :D

teknitroxdiver:
GMC, Chevy, Ford, or Dodge?

Ford, if I have to chose. I'm from the south so I always hear that Ford v. Chevy debate. You can see how much I care, I drive a Mazda.

What make/model do you prefer, and why?

suthnbelle:
Ford, if I have to chose. I'm from the south so I always hear that Ford v. Chevy debate. You can see how much I care, I drive a Mazda.

What make/model do you prefer, and why?

Right now I prefer Chevy because I just bought a Chevy Avalanche on Friday! (-;

How did you know he or she was really the one?

Kimber

GMC or Chevy. Because I've seen more than a few Fords (Found on Road Dead; Fix or Repair Daily; etc) have way too many problems, and even more Dodges have serious mechanical problems. And, Dodge has the worst mpg of any full-size truck.

Car, truck, or SUV?

Hey JerseyChris...the question is there...

Hmmm...Car, truck, or SUV?
Well... I own a little compact car now, but wanted an SUV, while owning my truck (CHEVY!!!)...
I'll take a little SUV like the Rodeo, or CRV...

Same question, next person

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey JerseyChris...the question is there...

Hmmm...Car, truck, or SUV?
Well... I own a little compact car now, but wanted an SUV, while owning my truck (CHEVY!!!)...
I'll take a little SUV like the Rodeo, or CRV...

Same question, next person

Well, I have a Mazda MPV minivan, actually LOVE IT! Did have an Isuzu Trooper till ex took it away. But want and will have a LandRover one day!

What was your first car?

1971 Pontiac Ventura...Pontiac's version of the NOVA. Very cool orange car. Had a tent that slid over the hatchback...

Same question, next person...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom