Question for dive shop owners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

but the scenario I've been contemplating is using the Instructor card to tour resorts and/or operations in neat parts of the world, working for pocket change but doing it in style.

However, the investments have to come back enough that I hae the base information to live off of!

O Ring

There's an old adage about restaurants. if you want to open one, open it where there are already others - it proves the demand is there.

Regards

I can't wait till I'm an old sea-salt, with storys of the ocean to tell (with some exageration of course) I don't know if I can wait 40 years though

There's always the hope of finding an "untapped" market.. perhaps a location where the locals are getting poor service from the only shop available to them..
Then you show up with your scuba "wal-mart" and make millions!!!

Sounds like I better find more hobbies before I start making my "job" the same as my "fun"

Cuba. Man when that place opens up it is going to be a boon for diving. I wish Castro would either kick the bucket or change that place in to a free society.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom