Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What if you pee in your drysuit?

Then you have your own personal El Nino thing happening in your dry suit. Wet, warm, and uncomfortably humid. :rofl3:

Don't you mean El Pisso?

Yet another thread deterioraing into "what if I piss in my drysuit" type conversation.

MY OH MY OH MY! I love Scubaboard! Thanks y'all...almost pissed my pants on those last remarks since I almost forgot I wasn't in my wetsuit!

Looking at the overall scope of the health of our oceans, what is most distressing is how we have changed so little in our practices as a world, and actually have sped up the destruction of oceanic habitat in many cases. The overfishing of apex predators such as sharks, tuna, and swordfish can be quite devastating to ecosystems and basically is a matter of time for the system to collapse. The fact that sharks especially are on the verge of a global crisis with some species facing extinction should be very worrisome to all of us. Continued education, policy changes, more ecofriendly fishing practices, and hopefully global awareness and protection will help to get control of this cycle of imminent destruction. We, as divers and stewards of the seas, need to continue to fight the good fight!

BTW, welcome to the boards!

Protecting my beautiful Sharks!
Carolyn:sharks:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom