Questioning the President about Ocean Conservation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys I just registered my account with ScubaBoard and I wanted to start off by saying hello! I wanted to make people aware that President Obama was taking questions on our economy and what not. I decided to post a question about ocean conservation. I'm not asking you to just go and click it just because but for if you really believe that we can change things. Like I truly do, you will push my question up to the top. He needs to be aware that scuba divers especially from the United States are very concerned about this topic.

Again I really appreciate the support. If anyone thinks this is spam please email me. I want to make a difference and there really isn't a lot of time left! So please help.

Please read what I have posted below. I look forward to talking to anyone who has a response!

thanks

-----------------------

President Obama has recently said to the public that he will be taking questions about or economy and I decided to post one. If you care about the question please take the time to go to the website to vote for the question. The higher the question gets in the standings the more likely he is to read it, so please help me out!!

"GreenJobs/Energy is a start. What are you prepared to do to get other countries and ours to stop Runoff/Pollution, Ocean Dumping, Industrial Waste, Shark Finning? These topics will eventually lead us to a very deadly future if not addressed."
jjamison, Los Angeles, CA - Green Jobs and Energy

whitehouse.
gov
/OpenForQuestions/

this wont work in your browser unless you put the link back together, it wont let me post url for my first post......

go to search, type in "oceans" and the question is the fourth down.

There are already people asking important questions about the ocean. Vote for them too please!!

This is the last day so if you see this past 3/25 its too late but thanks for readying anyways.

Thanks for your support, I really apprecaite it!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom