Questions about Villa Las Anclas and Villablanca, please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just stayed at Sun Suites Cozumel last week for 5 days. Sun Suites was the old Suites Vima on 10th street and they now have new owners. They have made many improvements and now have small pool,full sized fridge and flat screens in rooms. Rooms are large and super clean as they always have been. I rented 4 rooms and payed $35 single and $40 double. I always pay US cash on arrival and don't know what the price would be on OTA. Hotel is on 10th between 4 and 6 street around the corner from Zermatts Bakery.
I've never been able to figure out why that place doesn't get more attention here than it does. I think it's a great property in a very good location. Does it have a website?

The hotel does have a website now and the managers name is Mario Gomez. Vima was always a great place to stay and I stayed many times in the last 10 years. The improvements have made it even better and I think the location is one of the best in Coz.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom