Suggestion quick buddyfinder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
redwing19

redwing19

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A quick buddy finder area would be nice. I know it's easier said than done. I'm thinking users could enter a dive site and time to dive. Say St. Andrews Jetty, Panama City Fla. on Saturday July 24 th 8am to 12pm. Sunday July 25th 9am to 1Pm. and this would be posted for St. Andrews Panama City Fla. If a diver wants to dive on that weekend he could pull up the 24th and 25th and see who has posted that they are diving and where. He could view say Florida for the weekend and find the St. Andrews post and setup to dive with the poster. It would be nice to be able to view by date and by dive site.

That would be nice, but couldn't you just do the same thing on the regional dive group forum? For FL I think there are two or three different dive group pages, why not just post there?

Seeing last activity date, or ranking buddy finder results by most current activity of buddy would be helpful...

Back
Top Bottom