Quiz - Recreational Dive Planner™ - Pressure Group

What is a diver's pressure group after surfacing from a dive to 9 metres / 29 feet for 77 minutes?

• a. O

• b. P

• c. N

• d. M

Results are only viewable after voting.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For this one the eRDPml gives the same answer as the RDP as the depth rounds to an even tens.

Wow... I remember wanting to do the LA County Advanced Diver Program years ago when I was actively diving. I also had the opportunity to meet a few of the instructors for the pro2616gram and I know at least one Instructor is a Supervisor out at the Chamber on Catalina Island, Lorraine Saddler. Do you remember who taught your class?
Hi @StevenRN

I really wanted to do the ADP also but never had the opportunity while I finished high school, college, and medical school. I moved away from California in 1980. My instructor was James L Samuels, instructor 18. I was scuba diver 2616. What a great course.
upload_2020-4-29_19-9-30.png

No picture, but it was embossed plastic and survives to this day :)

Hi @StevenRN

I really wanted to do the ADP also but never had the opportunity while I finished high school, college, and medical school. I moved away from California in 1980. My instructor was James L Samuels, instructor 18. I was scuba diver 2616. What a great course.
View attachment 583448

Where did you do your residency and in what specialty? I work for the County of Los Angeles at Olive View Hospital in Sylmar, CA.

Hi @StevenRN

View attachment 583448

Wow, that is a keeper. Somewhere around here, I have my original NAUI card from 1989.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom