Quiz - Recreational Dive Planner™ - Pressure Group

What is a diver's pressure group after surfacing from a dive to 9 metres / 29 feet for 77 minutes?

• a. O

• b. P

• c. N

• d. M

Results are only viewable after voting.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does the PADI OW exam still have tables questions, general computer questions or both?
I took the online course in May of last year and it had both.

The tables were very foreign to me at the time and I struggled with a few of the more complex table questions. I went to YouTube to get myself better able to answer the more complex questions. The online material didn't quite prepare you for the test questions, or so I thought at the time.

Yep!

IMG_20200421_164510.jpg

I bet you are the only one on here with one of those.:)

I was certified by LA Country in 1970 and used USN tables. I was recertified with my son in 1997 and used PADI tables. I was nitrox certified in 2002 and used PADI tables. I will never forget how to use tables :). I have been using a dive computer since 2002, and have not used tables since. Personally, I think there is still value in knowing how tables work.

Wow... I remember wanting to do the LA County Advanced Diver Program years ago when I was actively diving. I also had the opportunity to meet a few of the instructors for the program and I know at least one Instructor is a Supervisor out at the Chamber on Catalina Island, Lorraine Saddler. Do you remember who taught your class?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom