Raja Ampat Flight Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan, I was able to get one of the couples signed up for my trip in January on a trip that just completed on the Samambaia for a crazy low price. They have raved about the boat and Raja Ampat as well. They described the dives as "mind blowing". Now January can't get here soon enough.

We are in the process of opening a new resort in Raja Ampat. If you are interested in doing a resort dive instead of the LOB. The speed boats have 400HP and the food I promise you is better on a resort.

How many people are you looking at? We are opening next door to the famous Eco Resort, but our rooms will have AC.

We are in the process of opening a new resort in Raja Ampat. If you are interested in doing a resort dive instead of the LOB. The speed boats have 400HP and the food I promise you is better on a resort.

How many people are you looking at? We are opening next door to the famous Eco Resort, but our rooms will have AC.

My groups range from 12-14 to over 30 at some resorts. Feel free to send me any info about your resort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom