Reasoning away my SB addiction!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just wanted to mention my sincere appreciation for ScubaBoard. Finding this site has done so much for me/my diving.

One of the best parts is I get to know my fellow divers a little bit through ScubaBoard before diving. The list of people I have met through here and had the opportunity to dive with is expanding rather quickly. :hmmm:, I should probably keep a logbook on that alone

If I want to purchase a new computer (which I did this week with the huge help of someone from SB. That person knows who they are - thank you :) ) or take a vacation, I can narrow everything down just by doing some searches here. Saving myself precious time that could be better spent in the water, of course.

This week alone, in a four day period, I got in six dives!!!! All of my dives were set-up through SB and done with fellow SB'ers. I have two really big trips coming up - again set-up through SB and done with SB'ers, many of whom are also fellow MOF/NMOF'ers . :14:

So I guess that is all I wanted to say. I am, and have been, having the time of my life right now and with the assistance of ScubaBoard...I just didn't think things could get any better, and yet it has.

*with tongue planted firmly in cheek* I'd like to give a special thanks to Howard and Michelle. They have offered to rent me space in their walk-in closet, so that I might dive their reef. People can be so kind.

Have you thought about a BP/W? :D
Have to agree with you Tracy, SB makes meeting fellow divers a happening thing.

Did she just mention MOF'ers? lol

I couldn't agree with you more Miss, great bunch we have here, and a wealth of info to be had ... very much appreciated by me as well
I can't wait to meet more of you

DB

Missdirected:
*with tongue planted firmly in cheek* I'd like to give a special thanks to Howard and Michelle. They have offered to rent me space in their walk-in closet, so that I might dive their reef. People can be so kind.

Yeah... do you want that walk-in closet? There's been some other interest... you know **** or get off the pot.

j/k :D :D

I agree! I love ScubaBoard, but I love our users even MORE! What a fun group of people we have amalgamted here under one domain.

Amen! I agree, I have met some really wonderful folks here on SB, and some, are very good friends and I consider close as sistuhs! How cool is that?

dlndavid:
Have you thought about a BP/W? :D
Have to agree with you Tracy, SB makes meeting fellow divers a happening thing.

:ignore: How did you know! That was top secret inflamation:14:

Back
Top Bottom