Rebreather Diving in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well observed. But, I do think the title of video gives the plot away slightly. :wink:

Given the subject matter - what would you expect/like to see? (serious question)

Well observed. But, I do think the title of video gives the plot away slightly. :wink:

Given the subject matter - what would you expect/like to see? (serious question)

Seriously? Having been in the RB biz / instruction side - make it at least interesting enough that it shows a range of RB's, their capabilities +'s and -'s. A bit of purposeful editing helps. Mostly, what I took away, and all that I could endure without skipping forward was seeing a bloke bimble away on his breather.

X

Well, the subject matter was a rebreather course... so comparisons/specs/alternatives would have been a little beyond the scope mentioned. Also, target audience may not have been intended for existing RB divers :wink:

Thanks for the feedback though - so good ideas for a future project of wider scope :)

Back
Top Bottom