Rechargeable CR-V3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaaaronh:
Through where???

In store only . . . i think they are 1440 MaH but they should be around if you ask for 23-506 thats the battery by itself, 23-354 is the battery and charger . . . u should be able to use the store locator @ www.radioshack.com to locate the store nearest you that may have them in stock still . . .

scubaaaronh:
(snipped) Is the battery that comes with the camera a rechargable or a throw away?

The battery that comes with the new camera is not rechargeable.

Is great that the lithium batteries can last long for several dives. But what about if u r using on the movie mode throughout the dive(s)? How many dives can it b used 4?
thx

scubaaaronh:
Through where???
Radio Shack, in the store.

scubaaaronh:
Through where???
Go back and read NW Divers post (#8) with the link to Thomas Distributing. The rechargable is now $24.95 or close to that. I also bought a spare battery, so one is always charging while I use the other. I was taking 60-100 shots with these, using the onboard flash most of the time, and never ran the battery out. The only time I did drain one was during a rainstorm and we reviewed all the pix from our first two dives. All the back and forth on the LCD was a drain on the battery. But I never ran out from just taking pix.

Larry C, how many pictures do you get before those Radio Shack batteries run out?

Thanks,
Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom