Question Red Sea RE Aggressor trips to Sudan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Dan @dflaher

I'm working on my wife, she's not fully on board with me going to Sudan, yet.

I believe there is availability only in April and May. We'll see
LOL. I haven't even mentioned Sudan to my wife yet. I'll come up with some kind of plan :) .
Are you saying the RE doesn't sail in June?

Sha ab Rumi is about as wholy as water can get to a diver. It is where Jacques Yves Cousteau lead and conducted the Precontinent 2 experiment and shot Le Monde Sans Soleil. — a few remains are still there uw to be dived. Pure underwater history. Then the south plateau, inme, when ”on” with some current in spring when there a huge amounts of fish … it is one of the best dives in the Red Sea and the world.

My wife loves diving The Egyptian and Sudanese Red Sea.
You might have your wives look up and read about the history at Shaab Rumi !!!!
Thanks, not sure Jacques Cousteau would sway her opinion if that is what you meant. But maybe the quality of the sea life

Hello,
The waters of Sudan in May are warm and full of life.
Sha ab Rumi is a joy visiting Con Shelf, Cousteau uw habitat or nice remnants thereof.
Deep dives off of this location have a variety of sharks as we hook into the rocks in the current.
Sudan both north and south this time of year has been for us prolific in abundance of marine life. The variety and healthy coral is remarkable in Southern Egyptian and Sudanese Red Sea
We have been in April and May, supposedly May is the best time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom