regulator repair kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bottomscraper

Registered
Reaction score
I'm rebuilding a dacor old style pacer 950 1st stage. Can anyone tell me what kit part number I need and where I can get one. Bought a 9680-34 kit but it doesn't have all the proper size o-rings

There are a few shops around with a few parts left but as stated above it is really time to buy a new regulator. I have one also and had it checked by Dacor right before they were bought out. I looked around for someone to service it for me since then and they said I was better off buying a new one. Dacor had the trade in program for awhile but I couldn't see getting one of the new ones. This was a solid regulator. Email me if you find someone that will service them or has the parts.

you'll have problems finding anyone who can even get parts for the older dacor regs, some places may have a few kits they have been hoarding, but you never know

mares might have some sort of trade in deal on old dacor regs to get new mares regs, and that new V46 (i think 46?) looks sick as hell, only thing is they don't sell it with the proton in the black powder coat, only the chromed...

Thanks for the reply guy's. I will continue my search and if I locate any sources i"ll be glad to pass them on.

Bottomscraper- you could try Bamboo Reef in S.Fran CA. www.bambooreef.com. They may have the parts you are looking for. I don'd know if they will sell them buy might be worth a try. We are indeed running a trade up program for old Dacor regs. Trade in an old Dacor reg, and you can purchase a new Mares reg at an extreme discount. Mares MR12 Rebel for $149.00 or an Abyss for $299. Normal price is 249$ and 499$ respectively. feel free to PM me if you want more info on the trade up, or bamboo.

Bnelson- it is a V42, and I agree it is sick. Sorry no smokey black, I think the chrome looks pretty sweet though. You could always spray paint it..

Zak

sorry, i had a bit to drunked last night, couldn't remember if it was 42 or 46, heh...

i still like the chromed, but i would love to get that second in black, it's just so slick...

Zak OHara:
Bottomscraper- you could try Bamboo Reef in S.Fran CA. www.bambooreef.com. They may have the parts you are looking for. I don'd know if they will sell them buy might be worth a try. We are indeed running a trade up program for old Dacor regs. Trade in an old Dacor reg, and you can purchase a new Mares reg at an extreme discount. Mares MR12 Rebel for $149.00 or an Abyss for $299. Normal price is 249$ and 499$ respectively. feel free to PM me if you want more info on the trade up, or bamboo.

Bnelson- it is a V42, and I agree it is sick. Sorry no smokey black, I think the chrome looks pretty sweet though. You could always spray paint it..

Zak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom