Replacement cover for d1 second

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Griffo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is it possible to easily source a replacement exhaust diaphragm cover for the d1 second stage? I dropped the reg all of two feet to the timber deck of a boat in rough seas, and the cover came off and broke. I stuck it back on, but it is now unfortunately polluting our oceans :-(

Thanks

Edited to clarify.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Sorry. Exhaust diaphragm cover. The big hunk of black plastic.

As do I and I have a standard hard cover as well. Minus the ring that is. It's on the deco reg I set up for a customer who did not want the original. Can ship either tomorrow. Soft on hand in black, yellow, and green.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Jim, but as per above I meant the exhaust diaphragm cover. Not the face cover. Maybe my terminology is incorrect?

Replied using Tapatalk. Please forgive my typing.

from your post it is obvious that the drop in rough seas had nothing to do with the fact it broke, and it also shows that EDGE/HOG is a unrepentant polluter.

Email me your address and I will send you new parts.

Is it possible to easily source a replacement exhaust diaphragm cover for the d1 second stage? I dropped the reg all of two feet to the timber deck of a boat in rough seas, and the cover came off and broke. I stuck it back on, but it is now unfortunately polluting our oceans :-(

Thanks

Edited to clarify.

Thanks Chris. Great service as usual. Unfortunately I've noticed that the housing too is cracked. This one might go to the parts bin.

Cheers

don't be silly. pm me your address and we'll get a new housing and whatever else you are intend on breaking over to you. It won't be express mail however...

Thanks Chris. Great service as usual. Unfortunately I've noticed that the housing too is cracked. This one might go to the parts bin.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom