Reservist Diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I passed the fitness test, hopefully the aptitude, and interview go well!
Bravo Zulu, navy for well done

cerich"s right on .here... don't let ANYONE discourage you ....I heard" no" so many times in my career I thought that was the only answer ...but I didn't except it ....eventually I got almost every thing the military had to offer........if you get a ton of civilian certs they will at least see your motivated (certs that apply like nave ,s+r rebreather etc )

So far so good! Just finished my aptitude test, medical exams, and interview. I passed them all. Papers are off to Ottawa to be signed and finalized. Now I wait and see if I recieve an offer from the reserve unit.

cool I hope you get it .........

So I gave call into the recruiting center today, about a month or more ago I had to get some specialized medical testing done to be a diver, all my papers are up in Toronto at the dive medical center. Here's hoping that that moves along.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom