Reservist Diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw this with my own eyes at val cartier a couple years ago when I was teaching hand to hand .. they run till they puke then run some more .............

Awesome!
I've been serving for 18 years now and still going strong. There's no life like it!
Like it was mentioned, run run run. If you can't run 5K under 25 min you need to work at it. Also you need to do pushups.
if you want tips, PM me.

Thanks! I got in touch with the unit I am trying to join and they said my medical has to be approved by the DRDC still, along with a few other guys going for the same thing. Their estimation is "soon" so probably June at the latest.

I was surprised to find out BMQ is only 3 weeks in quebec the rest is at home unit.

I keep on hearing about running... I joined a rock climbing gym just to keep up with staying fit. I am a pretty lean guy anyway and endurance has always been a strong suit. For sure some running won't hurt to add to my "stay fit" goal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom