Resorts to take non-divers to in Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all-

I posted a few months looking for advice about a trip to Roatan, which fell through. I'm now looking to plan a trip for late March which would include both divers and non-divers. I've seen Splash Inn recommended which looks great for diving, but not so great for non-divers. Some of the all-inclusive resorts look good for non-divers but are too expensive for the budget.

So, I'm wondering if there's something more like Splash Inn which is recommended for diving, but might have a pool or shoreline that non-divers could enjoy.

Thanks!

Brisas del Mar - one block further. Has their own beach and pool. Nice place, fully updated decor. Dive shop on the premises.

Thank you both. Brisas Del Mar looks like it will be a good fit!

Media Luna and Turquois Bay are resorts with dive shops attached to them. I'm not exactly recommending them, more like suggesting.

Las Rocas? I loved it for years before I learned to dive, and my family does snorkeling there. It's at the end of West Bay beach and a bit secluded from the cruise traffic, with a little strip of beach, a small saltwater pool, great restaurant, and absolutely lovely staff.

Back
Top Bottom