Return them Yes - Return them No

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

happy-diver

Skindiver Just feelin it
Reaction score
Sth Aussie See that rebreather up there I built it
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello

shopping.png

These arrived recently I was going to use them for my at long last foray into ratified cave diving

230 Nat-Geo-shot.jpg

I was also going to ditch the single 120s for a while and use these 232 bar 55s for shore diving

045.JPG

The reason for the was going to do these things, was because the tanks arrived stamped like this

053.JPG

and my message went something like this

When I return these cylinders are you able to supply me with four cylinders stamped correctly
vertically in the same place on the shoulder or should I start shopping elsewhere thanks.

So should I Return them Yes - Return them No?

Thank you.

Hello

View attachment 746298

These arrived recently I was going to use them for my at long last foray into ratified cave diving

View attachment 746299

I was also going to ditch the single 120s for a while and use these 232 bar 55s for shore diving

View attachment 746300

The reason for the was going to do these things, was because the tanks arrived stamped like this

View attachment 746301

and my message went something like this

When I return these cylinders are you able to supply me with four cylinders stamped correctly
vertically in the same place on the shoulder or should I start shopping elsewhere thanks.

So should I Return them Yes - Return them No?

Thank you.
Going to be real hard to see the hydro date under the bands…

Blake I think you should turn this into a poll and include some memes

I would reject them. At least the two stamped on the wall. Is it even a valid hydro stamp? I remember a few years back there were people just stamping dates into tanks and selling them as fresh hydro. Didn't have the proper markings between month/year numbers.

Back
Top Bottom