right now at CCV.... webcam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hate this thread
I hate this thread
I hate this thread...........

I'm not going back anytime soon - URGGGGGGGGGG

....so I'll make sure I do venture back to the reef to look for some little critters once in a while just for you and not just hang in the blue with Mr Shark all the time!

On the South Side, just swim 150' away from the shallow vertical wall- you'll be in 3000fsw pretty quick. (Oh, sorry- 45.72 meters away you'll be over 914.4 meters of water) They're always just right out there.

....Still, we had a good laugh, and you saved my liver from just spending day after day sat in a bar!!!!

Saving you from day after day at the bar was easy, your Cholesterol is what suffered. Mark, being from England, was amazed how good food could taste if you just flew 4400 miles West of his favorite Pub.

We were then up to day 21 (total) of me babbling about CCV to the poor guy.

I may have saved your liver from "day after day", but you made up for it at night. Did I mention Salva Vida beer?

How many rooms are being redone?

Eventually all of them. This last week, they had so many out of commission, there were only 15 divers at the resort. Veritable ghost town.

we are going in two weeks. It will be our first trip and very excited. I want to see big things and little things. Whale sharks to sea horses. Since we only have lakes and quarries here to dive in, will be thrilled to be in clear, warm water.

How many rooms are being redone?

you can cross your fingers for whale sharks but don't expect them. They are very rare. The sea horses though are everywhere. :D Plus the squid and octopus and garden eels and moray eels, and jawfish and biggest freakin' crabs and .... :D

quillfin blenny
17Nov08_QuillfinBlenny013.jpg

biggest channel clinging crab I have EVER seen!
18Nov08_BigCrab106.jpg

little, tiny coral shrimp
18Nov08_CoralShrimp092.jpg

pipefish
18Nov08_Pipefish022.jpg

banded jawfish, right at the safety stop area for shore dive
19Nov08_BandedJawfish047.jpg

baby seahorse I found on the Dropoff dive
19Nov08_Seahorse117.jpg

black spotted nudibranch, about 1-2" long
21Nov08_BlackSpottedNudi006.jpg

and always look at the sea fans and sea whips.... you might find "tarzan", the neck crab!
20Nov08_NeckCrab011.jpg

robin:D

We will be going to Anthony's Key the day after Christmas. It has now reached a number of days less than 100! I am so excited I can hardly work? (wait a minute it is Friday and I can hardly work Friday afternoon anyway)

Eventually all of them. This last week, they had so many out of commission, there were only 15 divers at the resort. Veritable ghost town.

Which rooms have been redone so far?

Bumpitybumpbump, if anyone knows. Going back home again in November. :D

Bragger :D

hey Robin loved the shot of the pipefish one of the best I have ever seen...he looks like he was posing for you :)

Back
Top Bottom