Roatan West Bay Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HD103

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for a dive shop to dive with in the West Bay area of Roatan. I have spoke with Mayan Divers at the Mayan Princess Resort and they seem helpful. Any suggestions for other dive shops or does anyone know anything about Mayan Divers?

Thanks

We got our AOW and dove with Bananarama in West Bay. I liked the people and the operation...however, that was 5 years ago. Some things may or may not have changed.

I just stayed at Bananrama and dove with the dive shop there. It's awesome.

^ Looks like a good outfit with some great package deals, but it's actually located in West End, not on West Bay beach.

They have two locations. One in West End and one in West Bay about a block from the beach. I went to both in February. : )

I'm looking for a dive shop to dive with in the West Bay area of Roatan. I have spoke with Mayan Divers at the Mayan Princess Resort and they seem helpful. Any suggestions for other dive shops or does anyone know anything about Mayan Divers?

Thanks

I dived with them last June. Great experience. Check these links:

Mayan Divers Trip Report

Mayan Divers Trip Report

We dove with Mayan Divers last June and they were great! We are going back this year and will dive with them again.

I'm a big fan of Anemona at Fosters. Its independent, not affiliated with Fosters. They are a small shop with a good and fast and small boat. The DMs are often the owners and they know where all to cool stuff is. Usually there are less than 6 on the boat so its not crouded when you are diving. We find this is a good place to customize your dive vacation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom