Ron Lee's Personal Rules for Diving in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I must admit I am in Ron's camp and tend to watch after the women a bit more than the guys. I think part of that is cultural and shows my age (reallllly old) and another part is that women are much more likely to be willing to accept help if they need it. Guys are far more likely to reject or resent the offer of help even when they need it desperately.

How about watching out for ALL divers in your group.....nuff said...

My buddy is a woman. So yes, I keep an eye on my woman diver.

Ron Lee wrote:
1) Always monitor/watch over women divers.

Sweet..........:D

That is number one....... Why not add GOOD LOOKING or HOT women divers and really get it stirred up? :angrymob:

Last edited:
I read as far as rule 1, and I was afraid to page down! However, when I did I was delighted to see that although the well-meaning Ron had rightly been called on it, it was done in such a constructive, educational and good-humoured way. I LOVE ScubaBoard ;-)

PS I also love that "angry mob" emoticon - nice.

Ron Lee wrote:

Sweet..........:D

That is number one....... Why not add GOOD LOOKING or HOT women divers and really get it stirred up? :angrymob:

Oh, that is Dandy Don. I have seen him using the safety approach with the pretty women.... "Hey, you want to see my pony? If you want, I could let you hold it...." :cowboy: Them Texicans are always working it.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom