Rudeness at Joe's Quarry by another lds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lee08:
I guess you could have said you were silting up the bottum so you could work on your lim vis course.

LOL, thank you for adding some much needed humor to this discussion! :monkeydan

brssmnky:
OH MY GOD HOLY CRAP! Seriously, find something better to do with your life... like go diving to relax your nerves.

Let's all just shut up and go dive.

ZoCrowes255:
Let's all just shut up and go dive.

At this hour??? :fruit: <--- what is this thing anyways?

ZoCrowes255:
No idea but your obsession with those liittle icons is really starting to scare me

If that's the first thing to scare you... I'm scared. :fruit: <--- it's a "fruit"

Chris, I apologize, I was wrong to say what I said. I lost my temper and offer this public apology. I have no excuse for my behavior, other than I was mad as a student. I was irritated at some of the comments, and I let my emotions get the best of me. I hope you will accept my apology.

P.S. I have no intentions of hiding my identity. My name is John Henson if you would like my address to confront me, please let me know, I will be glad to give you a map with current directions to my house. This applies to the person who sent me the message about me hiding my identity.

icyman:
Chris, I apologize, I was wrong to say what I said. I lost my temper and offer this public apology. I have no excuse for my behavior, other than I was mad as a student. I was irritated at some of the comments, and I let my emotions get the best of me. I hope you will accept my apology.

P.S. I have no intentions of hiding my identity. My name is John Henson if you would like my address to confront me, please let me know, I will be glad to give you a map with current directions to my house. This applies to the person who sent me the PM from another diveshop.
It's cool man and I completely understand your frustration. I look at it this way though: We are all divers. We are all in this to have a good time and along the way meet some good people. The day I stop having fun doing this is the day I stop.

ZoCrowes255:
It's cool man and I completely understand your frustration. I look at it this way though: We are all divers. We are all in this to have a good time and along the way meet some good people. The day I stop having fun doing this is the day I stop.

Ditto, I originally started during the Marines, it was a job then, now its fun, I pity you if you try to take my fun away!

:wink:

John,

Being from a little town in SE Kentucky, I understand your feelings. It's a matter of principle. First of all you need no "excuse" for your behavior. This is what is wrong with the ENTIRE business community today. People screw people over all the time. Most of us get ticked off but forget about it in a couple of days. DONE. Never think about it again. These businesses continue doing it to other people. I agree with you 110%. Tell people what happened. From what I have read in this thread, it sounds to me like she needs to be a Rescue Victim. IMO. Dont let it go, drive it home. When you run for office, I'll vote for you. At least you will stand up for what you belive in and your opinion is not directly related to a bottom line. :cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom