Rules For Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No.#1: Breath!
No.#2: Have fun or get paid a lot! (If its not fun and there is no pay don't do it!)
No.#3: Have a good Computer! (Do what it tells you)
No.#4: Warmer is better than colder! (Spend the money for a good Wetsuit or Drysuit)
No.#5: Have fun a lot! (The more you dive the better diver you will be)
No.#6: If you have to touch it, do it with Reed's Rod! (Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services)
No.#7: Take only pictures and leave only bubbles! (Unless its Spanish Treasure, then keep your mouth shut!):wink:

1. Use two computers, electronics and batteries fail.
2. Don't poke the critters, some of them poke back.
3. Tip the Divemaster.
4. And last but not least, since I dive in FL, take nothing off the bottem except Spanish treasure, or pirate treasure. And I agree about keeping your mouth shut about it.

And no, I haven't found any. (See rule 4 above):D

Before doing something new or novel, ask yourself: "What could go wrong?" Unless the answer is "Absolutely nothing," don't do it.

Before you even put on your gear, practice your breathing. Get the rhythm down and get in the right frame of mind. When you are breathing the atmosphere, you are not affecting your deco obligations or reducing the breathable gas in your tank. ... Air on the surface is free.

Pee before donning farmer john top.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom