S95 + SubSee Diopter or upgrade to G15?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope you need an inon ucl165-m67 for your ikelite housing
Also try and shoot in manual as the camera defaults to 1/60 shutter speed in av mode and you really want at least 1/250

+1

Thanks Interceptor!

Aaah yes, manual..... and then manual strobe setting... which I just don't seem to be able to master with the Inon S240. I wonder, sometimes, whether I have got it on the wrong settings!? I set the left hand dial to manual, don't press in the button on the rhs and dial with the right hand dial for strength, right?

That is correct. I believe it starts at "2", and then goes up to "11". The bigger the number, the longer the strobe fires (the more light you get) I forget where the little selector switch needs to be though, so try it on land both ways to see which is proper.

I think you need the magnet installed and the strobe set to auto with aperture marching the camera but check with inon better

I think she means "Z240", which replaced the magnet with a switch that allows underwater selection of the proper mode.

Back
Top Bottom