Saekodive Lost Purge Cover: find model and replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbuchner

New
Reaction score
Hello, I was hoping someone can help me identify this regulator and suggest where to order a replacement purge cover.
This is my backup regulator. Somehow, the screw on chrome ring came off while diving. The chrome ring was reovered but the purge cover is gone.
The regulator seems to work fine and I'll get it tested if I can find a replacement purge cover. I am quite sure the brand is Saekodive but I do not
know what the model number is. I found the one attached picture of me underwater and where the model is sort of visible but not legible.

Anybody know what this model is and where to find/order replacement parts for Saekodive?

Thank you!
Chris

Attachments

• reg.jpg
    reg.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9107.jpg
    IMG_9107.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_9108.jpg
    IMG_9108.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_9109.jpg
    IMG_9109.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 68
It's a standard size flex purge cover. The Oceanic Alpha 7 purge cover is of the same size.
The SaekoDive model should be 8502K

Attachments

• SaekoDive 2020 Catalog.pdf
    8.1 MB · Views: 86
Thanks so much! That is great. Now I'll see if I can find somewhere to order it and get this reg set working again.

If you ever need to disassemble the second stage, the breathing effort regulation is tricky to find how to disassemble.
The Breathing effort regulation adds streng to the valve spring, so you cannot remove it and replace with a blind cap. The valve spring does not withstand the IP alone.
The first thing you need to do is to remove the label in the knob. Under it there is a screw that opens all.

IMG_8612.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom