Salvo Single Tank Rig Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh well... It turns out this order went out with a shorter webbing for whatever reason.. Barry shipped me a longer one today express.. Accidents happen and when a vendor can come back from it is when you know you're getting good service!! Thumbs up to Salvo and to Barry

Mr.X:
Are you picking a bone like your avatar? If you have a concern PM me vs. starting a flame war here. X

No. I am not picking a bone like you did to other memer. I am not sure what kind of relationship you have with Barry though. If you are really thinking about his business, it isn't helpful to give a good impression to other members, who have used his business before and will plan to buy some items in future, by acting like his spokesman.

Any customers and members can report their experiences based on the fact. And, if it turns out to be good, other member can know by posting it before your expressing your sensibility.

Why didn't you suggest "I will contact Barry and help you to get fixed the problem" instead? I think that is much helpful for his business if you are really thinking about his business..

Don't worry. I am not affiliated with any business, specailly "H". I am also thinking about getting his light, but your blind devotion is getting rid of my interest...

That's it.

hoosier:
No. I am not picking a bone like you did for your friend. I am not sure what kind of relationship you have with Barry though. If you are really thinking about his business, it isn't helpful to give a good impression to other members who have used his business before by acting like his spoke person.

Any customers can report their experiences based on the fact. And, if it turns out to be good, everyone can know by posting it before your expressing your sensibility.

Why didn't you suggest "I will contact Barry and help you to get fixed the problem" instead? I think that is much helpful for his busines..

Don't worry. I am not affiliated with any business, specailly "H". I am also thinking about getting his light, but your blind devotion is getting rid of my interest...

That's it.

Funny. Your action here suggests that you have an issue to put forth. I won't engage you on it. Simply PM me. But I doubt you will do that. X

Mr.X:
Funny. Your action here suggests that you have an issue to put forth. I won't engage you on it. Simply PM me. But I doubt you will do that. X

LOL~~~ Do you have a desultory[unsystematic] reading?

What issue, for example? I don't buy anything from him, yet. Only what I was told is that his light and service are good.

Why do I need to pm for what? My reply post isn't enough to give some points?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom