Sample file from Cressi Leonardo computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Olegk,

I believe libdivecomputer does support cressi leonardo, as originally it had a bug and i send a data file to Jef Dreisen who maintains it. Was fixed on master branch on 4/9/14

If still needed I can also provide you a leonardo .log and/or .bin file created from subsurface.

I would prefer to work with text files - without a need for compiled code. This makes libdivecomputer less attractive for me anyway.
It would be really great if you can provide the Leonardo log as exported from Subsurface - the textual form. By the way, they claim the ability to export in several formats; which one do you have?
I'm interested in the detailed log of time::depth measurements.

Below is an extract from Subsurface user guide:
A dive log or part of it can be saved in three formats:

• Subsurface XML format. This is the native format used by Subsurface.
  • Universal Dive Data Format (UDDF). Refer to uddf.org for more information.
    UDDF is a generic format that enables communication among many dive computers
    and computer programs.
  • Divelogs.de, an Internet-based dive log repository. In order to upload to Divelogs.de,
    one needs a user-ID as well as a password for Divelogs.de. Log into http://en.divelogs.de
    and subscribe to this service in order to upload dive log data from Subsurface.
  • CSV format, that includes the most critical information of the dive
    profile. Included information of a dive is: dive number, date, time,
    duration, depth, temperature and pressure.
  • Worldmap format, an HTML file with a world map upon which each dive and
    some information about it are indicated. This map is not editable.
  • HTML format, in which the dive(s) are stored in HTML files, readable
    with an Internet browser. Most modern web browsers are supported, but Javascript
    must be enabled. This generated HTML file is not intended to be edited
    by the users.
    The HTML dive log contains most of the information and also contains a search
    option to search the dive log. HTML export is specified on the second tab of the
    Export dialog (image B above).

I would prefer to work with text files - without a need for compiled code. This makes libdivecomputer less attractive for me anyway.
It would be really great if you can provide the Leonardo log as exported from Subsurface - the textual form. By the way, they claim the ability to export in several formats; which one do you have?
I'm interested in the detailed log of time::depth measurements.
one more time
install the software and do the job YOURSELF

you will learn a lot and save time

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom