Sarcasm, yeah right

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Take it somewhere else, your not going to find a sympathetic ear inside the KPP.

I don't think he is looking for a sympathetic ear, he was just setting the record straight. Jennifer didn't get pissed at someone and walk away from Scubaboard willingly, she was shown the door, permanently after attacking one of the sweetest people on this board. I would love to hear what possible reason she could have for the horrible things she said about ScubaSam, someone who never did to or said anything mean about Jennifer. In fact Sam was one of the only people from the MoF who was still being nice to and speaking to Jennifer. We've ALL been curious why Jennifer said those racist and nasty things, so if she has shared the reasons with you all...we'd love to hear them.

Oops, sorry Sam, you responded while I responded. I'll respect your wishes and leave their thread. That comment from crpntr about her having "a good reason" just REALLY set me off.

Oops, sorry Sam, you responded while I responded. I'll respect your wishes and leave their thread. That comment from crpntr about her having "a good reason" just REALLY set me off.

I know sweetie, thanks. I realized after crpntr's reply that they do not know what she posted about me.

Again, apologies everyone in KPP, we did not mean to hijack your thread but I feel strongly that the truth should not be twisted given it happened to me.

Hi all, this is Julie. Water temps at FRP this weekend were 67 on the surface and 53 at 40 feet. Not bad at all. The visibility was 25-30 feet. Was a very nice weekend even tho none of you KPP'ers were there and I miss you guys!!!!

Thanks for the update Julie. I'm definitely ready for the season to get started. Monica, Lauren, and I are heading down to the springs next week and we'll see you guys at Joe's after that. Hopefully the water will warm up a little by then. Did you guys dive dry?

Enjoy the springs John.

This is the second year I've missed out on a off season trip to the springs.

You're welcome to come along. I'm sure we can fit one more in the Jeep. :D

I wish I could, I have WAY too much to get done before I head to Colorado.

Enjoy the trip!

Good luck with your trip. Our prayers are with you and your mom that everything goes fine!

See you soon at Joe's...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom