Sat. August 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K Mejean

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings Y'all!!!!! On Saturday August 29th I am doing a trip with Scuba Quest to Weekie Wachee. We are doing an afternoon dive with a cookout. The plan is to have the Hollis/ Oceanic rep come out to demo some gear as well. This is a Budget Friendly Dive (BFD). The cost is only $35.00. If you need tanks we can get you those as well. If you want to come out and dive just contact Brandon or me. Send me a PM or call the shop at (813) 654-8027.

Hey Y'all. Just a reminder that we have this dive going on for this coming Saturday. We are meeting at Scuba Quest in Brandon at 1:30 p.m. to head up there. Hope to see some of you out there.

Greetings Y'all!!!!! On Saturday August 29th I am doing a trip with Scuba Quest to Weekie Wachee. ... This is a Budget Friendly Dive (BFD). The cost is only $35.00.

Was out on the SQ site noted this does NOT include park price? So this would be $35+?:confused:

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Was out on the SQ site noted this does NOT include park price? So this would be $35+?:confused:

The $35.00 is to dive it. We are doing the cookout. When they say it doesn't include the park they are saying that you can't go do the water slides and all that stuff.

Is meeting at SQ mandatory? It will save me time and gas to just head straight to WW, although I'm still not sure I will go. I may be in salt Saturday.

No its not mandatory. Just let us know if you're coming and we can meet you up there. The money is all being handled through the shop so I will have to check to see how that will work but I'm sure you can just pay me the money when we get up there.

No its not mandatory. Just let us know if you're coming and we can meet you up there. The money is all being handled through the shop so I will have to check to see how that will work but I'm sure you can just pay me the money when we get up there.

Cool, if needed I can either do the Paypal thing or pay over the phone-or just fork over the green at the Spring! I will let you know once I finalize my Saturday plans.

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Cool, if needed I can either do the Paypal thing or pay over the phone-or just fork over the green at the Spring! I will let you know once I finalize my Saturday plans.

Cool. Hope to see you there.

I will let you know once I finalize my Saturday plans.

Hi iDive :D Can you send me a PM if you are gonna go? I want to go but won't know anyone there - Other then you of cource :cool2:

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Hi iDive :D Can you send me a PM if you are gonna go? I want to go but won't know anyone there - Other then you of cource :cool2:

Don't let that stop you. I don't bite. Unless I am asked to. We have a good time and everyopne gets to know everyone else. Hope to see you there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom