saturday 12-13-08 Beach Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ctx120

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was wondwering if anybody is planning any type of beach dive this Saturday .
Money tight and staying away from boat dives until the holidays when I am off .
So anybody doing a beach dive this saturday ?:eyebrow:

Friday
West winds 15 to 20 knots becoming northwest 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 to 3 feet near shore and up to 3 to 5 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop.
Friday Night
North winds 15 to 20 knots becoming 10 to 15 knots. Seas 3 to 5 feet near shore and up to 5 to 7 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Slight chance of showers.
Saturday
Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots becoming 15 to 20 knots. Seas 5 to 7 feet. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas. Slight chance of showers.
Saturday Night
Northeast winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 3 to 5 feet near shore and up to 5 to 7 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas. Slight chance of showers.
Sunday
East winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 3 to 5 feet near shore and up to 5 to 7 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas. Slight chance of showers.

It does not look to good for a beach dive, try Blue Heron Bridge Sunday they have a BBQ going on :wink:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/florida-conch-divers/263278-blue-heron-bridge-dive-bbq.html

Just seen the news , doesn't look good , thanks for the infor

AGAIN!?

I'll probably be there. Got a pic of Frogfish last weekend while doing a weight check. As soon as I crop it I'll let you see. Have not had tiime to finish up the Batfish pics either.

Friday
West winds 15 to 20 knots becoming northwest 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 to 3 feet near shore and up to 3 to 5 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop.
Friday Night
North winds 15 to 20 knots becoming 10 to 15 knots. Seas 3 to 5 feet near shore and up to 5 to 7 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Slight chance of showers.
Saturday
Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots becoming 15 to 20 knots. Seas 5 to 7 feet. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas. Slight chance of showers.
Saturday Night
Northeast winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 3 to 5 feet near shore and up to 5 to 7 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas. Slight chance of showers.
Sunday
East winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 3 to 5 feet near shore and up to 5 to 7 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas. Slight chance of showers.

It does not look to good for a beach dive, try Blue Heron Bridge Sunday they have a BBQ going on :wink:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/florida-conch-divers/263278-blue-heron-bridge-dive-bbq.html

Let me know if you are up for a dive Saturday AM. High tide is 8:30 so we would need to be hitting the water at least a half hour before that.

sounds good to me ,we have to meet around 7:30 am ,slack time 8:am ,
how about west of the play ground there are two picinic tables ,Do you have a float ?
anybody else want to join for early morning dive .:coffee:

I have a flag, and will bring it for sure.

West side it is.

I am going to a party the night before, so I will be the tired guy in the red car.

See you there!

We could also meet behind the lifeguard stand and do the east side first.

It is really nice with no current, it is hell with a strong current.

Let me know.

that fine i be there around 7:30 need air in the morning stopping off at force E
around 7 am .Do I need a flash light ? should I rent one ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom