Save Broward Reefs Party: Filamentous Algae Removal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1pm Sunday? Well, ok. Anybody goin' that can assist my bubble watcher? Would love to bring her along...

I'm in!

I've been incommunicado for a while...working for a living really sucks the "living" part out!

I'll be there with bells on!

Mike, can you PM me directions/ Jenny did give them to me, but I'd love the chance to just print and go......let me know parking situation, etc., if you can! Also, is there any convenient tank rental shop nearby? (Thanks!)

I'll bring my dive flag, and I also have a couple mesh bags I bought for the recent reef clean up dives.....$4 at Target, perfect size!

And, how many are interested in (HOT) homemade salsa....I can make some good stuff with some advance notice......let me know, and I'll make that contribution to the afternoon's festivities.

Catch up with everyone soon!

So, at the risk of having to find a sitter on Sunday, is there anybody going that will be bubble watching that can also keep an eye on my kid? Colin and Kris probably won't make it :(, and we were gonna do shifts on the kid watching...

Hey Jenny, Mike my ISP has had major problems with the phone lines so no internet for over a week :wacko:
Is this set up for Sunday 1pm? where exactly and what are the details so we could contribute for the BBQ?
My wife and kids will be there so that will help you with the kid watching also.

Hey Juan
Unless Mike tells us differently, I plan on being there for a 1pm dive on Sunday. Thanks so much for the offer on watching Julie. I really appreciate it.
see ya then

Mike what do you want me to bring for food?

Jenny,

What are the details and where do we meet?
Commercial? Hollywood?
Pls. let me know.

Juan :confused:

Mike set it for 1pm, BBQ at 5, Hibiscus St., which is just south of Commerical Blvd a couple stop signs. He has details at the top of this page. I really don't any thing else... waiting on Mike to tell us more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom