Saying "Hello" for the first time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

giladshay

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone,
Originally I'm from Israel, PADI DM certified, with more than 500 dives.
Soon I might come to the US for couple of months for work training (mostly Phoenix, AZ).
As a "dying for" diver, I wont be able to survive without been underwater.
Actually, looking forward to meet new divers, who'll be able to show me some diving sites around, especially from Phoenix, AZ.
Now, I'm sure there are places to dive in the deserts.
Any AZ puddle will do (other than cactus swamps :D).
Well, hopefully I'll be able to have a nice staying in the US.
Cheers, Gilad.

Gilad, welcome to the Board! Yes, there is diving in the desert! Make sure you check out the AZ Scuba forum. Several of us head out to Lake Pleasant, just outside of Phoenix, on a regular basis. It's probably not the type of diving you're used to, but it gets you wet. Let me know when you get here and I'll show you the sites. Check out my website, Southwest Scuba, for some information on the diving in the Arizona area.

welcome to scubaboard!!!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Phoenix is convenient to the souther Calf dive sites, you'll love them. :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom