SCBA to scuba adapter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wilderness Medic

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Can anyone recommend one? Seen them anywhere from $50 to $300. Would like the cheapest one possible but want to make sure it's not garbage and going to fail. Thanks.

I build them. What do you want ... male to yoke or DIN? What is it you are trying to do?

I'm trying to fill scuba tanks off our scba compressor. The female fill valve connects to the male scba bottles. So I guess I need an adapter that is male on one side to whatever will work on standard scuba tanks to be able to fill.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 107
Oh .. OK. That is a simple one. Sorry for the crappy picture. The camera on my phone is junk and the old hands holding it aren't as steady as they used to be.

yokeSCBA.jpg

Simple one, so should I just buy cheap online? Any recommendation?

It isn't so cheap. It consists of a fill valve with bleeder as well as a custom made stainless steel adapter that goes from 1/4" to SCBA. The dang thing is almost $100!

Sounds cheap to me. Eagle air compressors sells one for over $300. Free air is nice. Guess I'll just buy the $100 or less one online.

Drop me a line and I will get you set up!

Here we are... Give me a price.. Or number.. Or something..? What do you mean a line??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom