Scott Mallet Diver Dies Today , RIP my Friend!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JetDiverFL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We dont know much information yet, but He was diving at scubatyme boat today and few minutes after he surfaced , he collapsed at the deck and Die.... :-(

R.I.P my Buddy Friend!!!

Wow! RIP.

So sorry - condolences to friends and family, and to the crew of the Scubatyme.

Scott was a good diver and a a good friend. He was a founding member of "South Florida's Lobster Mafia-Italian Dive Team". I'm going to miss our friendly lobster catching challenges. I appreciate all of the people who worked so hard to save Scott. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of us who knew him.

Last edited:
Anybody have a news link? Any way to contact his family? I knew Scott for a long time but have been out of touch for a while.
PM me or reply here with info. Thanks.

Services will be tomorrow, Wednesday at Kraeer Funeral home 200 Federal Highway Pompano Beach at 11 AM

Scott was a good diver and a a good friend. He was a founding member of "South Florida's Lobster Mafia-Italian Dive Team". I'm going to miss our friendly lobster catching challenges. I appreciate all of the people who worked so hard to save Scott. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of us who knew him.

I have my Mafia Shirt and now more than anything I will save this shirt!!!!

Back
Top Bottom