SCUBA apps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone know if there is an app for android like the old PADI app for the Palm OS? It was a complete dive log, and the screen for it looked like a page from a log book. As you entered your information it would do the dive table calculations for you. It was a great app. Even had a place for your dive buddy to sign and enter their cert #.

Update: Found the software I was thinking of, but they only have it for Palm and Windows Mobile. It's called Reef Log.

Last edited:
The only dive app I have for the iPhone is Nitrox Tools - it is terrific for dive planning, blending (top up / bleed down) to achieve desired mixes, and calculating your best mix for different dive plans.

I use it mainly for planning - it will let you enter your max PPO2 and your Contingency PPO2, planned depth and your gas mix - and it will show you what your actual PPO2 for that depth will be, and give you your EAD and MOD (as well as a contingency depth at your designated max/contingency PPO2).

Baltic, very easy and straight forward dive planning.

Haven't tried V-Planner for iPhone in over a year, didn't like the old interface or the fact that one had to go into the 'settings' menu to make adjustments.

Scuba Calc, good tool for best mix

And now you can pay PADI for their new e-card app. I think about $40 no way in hell am I paying that much for something PADI will drop or give for free at some point.

Anyone have an app where they can track their scuba gear, purchase date, sn, model, make, service dates, etc. Lots of manufacturers are now wanting you to provide last service date and the email you used to register it in order to track servicing for warranty parts and such. It would be nice to be able to enter it all and keep it on the phone so you have it handy for reference. Also good in case anything gets stolen or luggage is lost.

Since i havent dive yet olny one ive used is the dive magizine app they have some cool stories and pics and is free

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom