Scuba Club Room Preferences?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron G.

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just made a reservation for SCC for a week beginning 3/5. I've been there three times with a LDS group, but this will be my first time with my wife (who's only been diving about a year).

She's stayed at Blue Angel a couple times and we really like BA's ocean front rooms.

I think my wife will like SCC, but I don't think the ocean view will be as nice...in most any of the SCC rooms.

With my LDS group, I never had an ocean front room, but am hoping to get one this trip. Any advice on particular desirable rooms? (We prefer to be above ground level.)

I know SCC won't guarantee any particular room preference, but I'd like to be as clear as possible when stating a preference.

Just trying to keep her happy.

Ron

Room #47....

This is the view from the glass door and balcony of room 47.

Attachments

• IMG_0330.jpg
    IMG_0330.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 256
Keith,

that's a nice one too... Your room is directly across the court yard from my room (47). Your 3rd photo actually has room 47's balcony in the shot.

I want to say that your room number was 72 or somewhere around there.

Last edited:
Our favourite was room 71 which is indeed on the first floor with huge glass sliding doors facing the ocean and the front door facing the gazebo. I love this room as it has a huge king size bed plus 2 small singles that we use as couches to hold our other stuff. Only downside is the bathroom is up about 6 stairs. No biggy.

Close to everything and we were lucky to get it 5 times in a row.

Betty

Attachments

• 201204071853_048.jpg
    201204071853_048.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 227
Looks like #70 and #71 are the bottom floor.
2012Coz_SCC081.jpg

I am more fond on the downstairs rooms...
2012Coz_SCC035.jpg

Let us know if you get the one you want.... I am hoping for #41, #42, or #43.

In the bottom picture, the room to the left of the arch (as you are looking at the picture) may be the room I was in on my very first trip to Cozumel. It was the Galapago Inn then and I went with a dive shop. I have never gone with a dive shop since.

I am heading there next month. I have asked for room 74 or 75, as I have had court yard facing rooms on my previous trips.
If they are not available I have asked for the upper rooms with the large patio area. Keeping my fingers crossed :) Really
want to have that afternoon sunshine :biggrin:

Divegoose

We had #55 on our last trip to SCC....3rd floor front and center

IMG_2851.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom