Scuba Club Room Preferences?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On my three LDS trips, I stayed in 45, which is in the corner opposite the dive shop, behind the lockers.

I liked it because it had two full size beds and one twin, that we used to store our gear. No ocean view, though.

Does anyone have an email address for the hotel front desk? I'd rather communicate my room preference directly to them, rather than to the booking agent.

Ron

sofia4scc@gmail.com This will get you to Sofia, the VP of reservations.

---------- Post added February 20th, 2014 at 07:14 AM ----------

Room 39, a first floor room with a huge bed, across from the restaurant, a beach front room. Room 71, others already mentioned. Room 40, a first floor room, looks out on the beach, few steps to the bathroom. Room 70, isolated room on the beach front, 2 beds.

Can anyhone tell me which of these rooms are singles? I will be staying here in July, but no roommate as of yet.

I was at Scuba Club last month for 10 days. I had requested either 74 or 75, or any of rooms 55 - 61. As all were booked, I wound up with room 76. Near the dive shop but right over top of it. Very large room, nice king size bed - all to myself :D Next year I will put in another request for 74 or 75, and 55 - 61 but all depends on availability.

Divegoose

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom