scuba death case reopened

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Initially I suspected foul play, the way they are investigating the skipper. Foul play or not, the skipper is guilty of negligence and being a poor excuse for a man.

Like most police and coroner investigations into scuba accidents, this one is severely lacking in information which could have been collected by asking the right questions. I have the Coroner's Report and I still have no clear idea of what happened in what order as a lot of it does not make sense. Questions include was she pregnant (autopsy should have answered this but no mention), was she using a computer, were the other divers using computers and what did they show and much more).

Like most police and coroner investigations into scuba accidents, this one is severely lacking in information which could have been collected by asking the right questions. I have the Coroner's Report and I still have no clear idea of what happened in what order as a lot of it does not make sense. Questions include was she pregnant (autopsy should have answered this but no mention),

body was too badly damaged by marine scavengers to determine anything or the cause of death
was she using a computer, were the other divers using computers and what did they show and much more).
she didnt have a DC

Back
Top Bottom