Scuba Diving's Snipe Hunting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone know where I can get a skyhook?

Last year I brought a small rubber chicken with me when we visited Bonaire. All week I dove witha photographer and I occasionally pointed out neat stuff I thought "cameraworthy". On the last day I got a bit away from him and gently placed the rubber chicken on the reef. Then I called him over. He actually took a picture of it for me! That was pretty funny! When we surfaced he inquired as to whether it was there or I brought it. I had to confess that it was mine.

Can't forget the muffler bearings, metal stretchers and the sky hooks!
And did everyone change the factory air in there tires and twice a year when you changed the clock for DST

Ber Rabbit:
I worked at McDonald's ages ago and we got our pickle slices in 5 gallon buckets. When it was time to open a new bucket and it was slow and there was a newbie around well......

We told them the pickles needed to be sorted into hamburger/cheesburger size, quarter pounder size and Big Mac size. It was pretty easy to pick out a small, medium and large pickle slice for a demonstration of the proper size for each sandwich. We gave them containers to sort the pickles into then went back to work. Once the newbie had finished sorting this entire five-gallon bucket of pickles they would come get us to check their work. We inspected it closely, praised the job they had done then we'd dump all the pickles back in the bucket right in front of the newbie...the look is priceless :D
Ber :lilbunny:

OH jesus my sides are hurting! :rofl3:

In my Army Aviation unit, I'd routinely send _NG's down to the hangar to pick up a bottle of prop wash. The supply NCO was in on it with me, so he'd chew their arse and send them trotting all the way back up to the flight ops building. I'd send the n00b back to Supply to pick up a roll of flight-line. They'd get chewed again. I'd send them back for a bottle of air drops.

Rinse and repeat... :D

PePaw:
Uh...hey you've got your fins on the wrong feet !:D

There was a guy I dove with in Key West that had "left" and "right" written on his fins...and he purposely wore them on the wrong feet...and NO..I wasn't the one that asked him during the surface interval!:D

We used to put new guys under a 113 with a hammer to test the thickness of the armor. They would tap and listen for quite a while... And when greasing up all the fittings on a HMMWV, we would have them look for the grease fitting on the muffler. When they couldn't find it, have them write up the deficiency and take it to the motor pool desk... good times... There has got to be one for boats... (that is not dangerous)

Back
Top Bottom