Scuba In The Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stuff I forgot to mention, that's also on the flyer:

• Scuba photo contest
  • PADI Project Aware (that's the beach cleanup I mentioned from last year)
  • Equipment Exhibits
  • Intro to Inspiration Rebreather (so it's confirmed, no longer rumor)
  • post party at the Keystorm Pub
  • Scuba Fashion Show

Also proceeds from admission, food sales, etc, get donated to a neighborhood cause. Last year they contributed to a kids' playground. Not sure what this year's cause is though.

hot dam, maby ill just go to that, and ill hook up with my dive club on sunday for those dives.....id love to hang out, and i can find out how to get there if i give you a lift FF....mmmmmmm rebreathers...*drooling*.....free stuff*more drooling* apres dive beer *day dreaming now.....*

so its only like 3 bucks to be there, and 10 bucks per dive, or is it a one time go? i dont think i would mind showing up an representing the georgian bay divers.....

LOL

AFAIK it's $10 per dive, but when you get there you sign a sheet for the dive, and last year they ran out of pages and had a waiting list. Might be impossible to get in more than one dive, especially since everyone else will be thinking the same thing.........

oh yeah there is also an SOS booth so stop by and see what we're up to
I think they give you a wristband for the lilly and you can only do 1 dive on it there was ALOT of ppl last year on the boats. we went out on the big red one and came back on Evans

Sounds like it could be a blast. Anyone know what time it starts and ends? Also any CHEAP accomodation? I suppose we could always pitch a tent at happy Green Acres (can anyone confirm they're still open and it's still $10/diver per night?).

Groundhog246:
Sounds like it could be a blast. Anyone know what time it starts and ends? Also any CHEAP accomodation? I suppose we could always pitch a tent at happy Green Acres (can anyone confirm they're still open and it's still $10/diver per night?).
If you find out, I'd be curious to find out as well................. being as I no longer have a home in Kingston to crash in.

I need accomodation as well...GH246 you coming?? Aquaoren are talking about it..sharing the fuel costs and driving times would be nice too. If I go I need to keep this on the cheap.
An aside, I tried ALL day to get a hold of the dive shop, not even an answering machine to leave a msg with. It makes me nervous making plans with no info. Can anyone else rasie them and get some definates? It'd be greatly appriciated. Diving gal, if you're there Oren and I could settle up for the t-shirts etc.

May see you'll there :wink:

Green Acres is business as usual. We are going to be there this weekend as well.... Hope to see some of you there....

Back
Top Bottom