Scuba Jenny survived the hurricane!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire

Contributor
Reaction score
I just talked with my new landlord SJenny on her cell and she is fine, her house is fine, my little room is fine but she is with out power and phone/dsl service. She is also very low on cell minutes so I told her I would post this so as to keep calls to her cell to a minimum.

Chuck

yay! thanks for the update. any word on anyone else?

I just woke up, we have power and phone service and a ton of giant mud puddles to play, um... Im mean damn mud puddles...

Very happy to hear Jenny is ok.

Anyone heard from Marvel? Her place is right on the beach. I surely hope she didn't get any flooding.

DennisW:
Very happy to hear Jenny is ok.

Anyone heard from Marvel? Her place is right on the beach. I surely hope she didn't get any flooding.

Marvel is well. No damage, a couple of her neighbors lost windows, but she's fine.

SmokeAire:
...she is with out power and phone/dsl service. She is also very low on cell minutes
Hey Smoke - When you talk to her, please pass along an invitation for AC, DSL use, ice cubes, and a pool to float in. She knows where I live. Mahalo.

Luckily all the Florida Conchs can benefit from our camping and sleep over training that we have done. A few days without power is no challenge to a Concher! Blow up the air mattress, pull out the coleman stove and make some coffee, bacon, and eggs.

Now if ya'll had several hundred peanuts to eat and the Bulla's kid to play with you'd be set!

Jenny has new access to beach diving now.. snorkel down her street, go east around hollywood circle and drop down into the publix to fill her goody bag with canned food. Is that poaching or is it covered under maritime law as "salvage"?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom