Scuba Mau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dogface79

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My girlfriend and I (Ellen aka La Langostita and Rich) dove with Scuba Mau last week and did 13 dives with them. They were very understanding when we changed appointments and times constantly. The prices were much less expensive then the other dive op (Dive House) located on the property of Fiesta Americana. The dive masters (Gabby, Julio and Raymondo) were very professional and knowledgeable. They all spoke English well. (Some better then others :) Mau and Opal made sure we were given top notch service. They would take our equipment back to their shop, rinse it and make sure it was on the boat for the next day. They will pick you up from your resort pier and drop you off. Great diving. We will be back to dive with them again in the near future. Thank you!!! :D

Hey, that's great you had a good time. Did you ever get your shore dives in? See any eagle rays? Sounds like the norte winds have settled a bit. When are you back? I am there next Feb 14-March14. I will be diving with Opals boys.
I think the Scubaboard invasion to Coz in June is going to be a blast too!

No shore dives...boat dives too good..saw 2 eagle rays from a distance. Im back now and had a blast... Have a good time!!!

I dove with Scuba Mau twice last year, May and November. I'm looking at another trip for this march break. They make everyone feel like family and thats why I keep going back. Again thanks to Kev (firstdive2005) for introducing me to them.

I've been diving with Scuba Mau for a few months now thanks to the advice of a few people on this thread. I will definitely be diving with them next year when I come to the island for 7-10 days (need to talk my girl into it. I definitely have 7 days, shooting for 10). Opal and Mau, as well as all the DMs and boat captains are good people. A good friend of mine just got his OW cert through them.

Scuba Mau did great by me too and my wife back in Dec from 12 20 thru 12 28 2010. Great group, small boat max 5-6 divers, agreed they talk with you not at you. I def would use them again when I want that small island type dive feeling.

Scuba Mau is my diver op of choice and despite the large numbers of good dive ops I really think Scuba Mau stands up for their quality, friendliness, willingness to meet almost any need and at a very reasonable price. I have dived with them on my last two vacations and Mau certified my 10 yr old. We will be diving with them in May and August again. Counting the days

Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom