Scuba Mau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3668554698_a7db1c4303.jpg
[/QUOTE]

By the way thanks for including this picture. It is now the background on my screen,and will get me through the next 83 days:)

That there is my seat right next to the tank with the red, ugh, uhm, that thing, that red thing over it.

Yeah that is a great pic. I haven't seen it before, but it must be old because the helm is in the back of the boat.:confused: I can't picture Victor being back there navigating. Seems like there is much more room with the helm up front.

Hey Jimmyj, I was thinking it was you and now with that photo of your red smokes dry bag I know its you. Say hello to your brother and keep in touch. I'm sure we will see each other again.

Matthew

By the way thanks for including this picture. It is now the background on my screen,and will get me through the next 83 days:)

That there is my seat right next to the tank with the red, ugh, uhm, that thing, that red thing over it.[/QUOTE]
Holy crap good eyes batman, I didnt notice that. The helm is at the front now. I think I was mesmerized by the blue. :D

I belive that is a older picture of the flying fish. The one I dove with in May and Sept has much more room with the helm at the front.

In Sept Mau was working on putting another boat in the fleet. Does anybody have a picture of the new boat?

Thanks,
Mmtndiver

Can't wait to get back aboard the Flying Fish... Spent 7 beautiful days diving with Gabby and Monkey of Scuba Mau back in June of 2010... Headed back for Carnival this March 2-12th, and have already scheduled our dives with Scuba Mau... Hoping I can twist Gabby's arm into going out drinking with our group again... Last trip we took, Gabby, Eddie, Panda, Victor, and Monkey out for dinner and drinks had a great time at Eddie's Dad's place... Great people, great food, and ice cold cervezas!!

Can't wait to get back aboard the Flying Fish... Spent 7 beautiful days diving with Gabby and Monkey of Scuba Mau back in June of 2010... Headed back for Carnival this March 2-12th, and have already scheduled our dives with Scuba Mau... Hoping I can twist Gabby's arm into going out drinking with our group again... Last trip we took, Gabby, Eddie, Panda, Victor, and Monkey out for dinner and drinks had a great time at Eddie's Dad's place... Great people, great food, and ice cold cervezas!!

I'm sure it will not need much twisting to get Gabbi to go out for drinks. :)

Yeah that is a great pic. I haven't seen it before, but it must be old because the helm is in the back of the boat.:confused: I can't picture Victor being back there navigating. Seems like there is much more room with the helm up front.

I don't think they're the same boat. I think this one is bigger.

igjkmf.jpg

It might just be me, but I prefer DMs/Captains who don't love to go out drinking. :no:

To be truthful, I do not no how much or little the dm's drink. I don't usually hang around with them all night, but I know I see some dm's drink a few beers after work. I think you are trying to make more of it then it needs to be.

Back
Top Bottom