ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For all the Invasion crew members and those thinking about joining the trip, keep checking back often as we continue to add more content and info as we get closer and closer to the event date. Some of the threads to look forward to, Voting on the TShirt design, Things to do in Roatan, and Prizes for the Invaders to win to name a few.

This was the winning T Shirt design from 2013 Invasion in case some of you didn't see it.
2013 Tshirt design 3.jpg

Last edited:
The crew list & map of the 2014 ScubaBoard Invasion Roatan has been updated.

If I spelled your name wrong or if you have a SB name to include please PM me.
If you are missing and called Al please PM me.

You can find it here.
Official 2014 Invasion Crew List

Florida has increased their lead this week
The race for the state with the most crew members
Florida 13
Texas 6
California 4

Indiana 4

What's up with the Swamper turnout so far!?! You guys don't want to be stuck playing in the local mud-holes when this event kicks off...
Common Texas! Bring it.. (But, not like TU, Cowboy and Texan football!)

We have had to update the crew list and map.
No Florida did not lose any divers and no Texas didn't gain any either. We have added a new state, Pennsylvania.
Check out the revised crew list and map.

You can find it here.
Official 2014 Invasion Crew List

What's up with the Swamper turnout so far!?! You guys don't want to be stuck playing in the local mud-holes when this event kicks off...
Common Texas! Bring it.. (But, not like TU, Cowboy and Texan football!)

I could not agree more, mud-hole diving just sound like bad viz and gear cleaning.
Is this what it looks like???

Now I know what my snorkel is for!!!!!
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got back from a cruise and we went diving with them! They are awesome!!! A great resort and wonderful friendly people. Not to mention the diving was absolutely breath taking!!! This is one place I would love to be at for a week!

I just got back from a cruise and we went diving with them! They are awesome!!! A great resort and wonderful friendly people. Not to mention the diving was absolutely breath taking!!! This is one place I would love to be at for a week!

Well your most welcome to join us. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom