SCUBABOARD LISTENED! Will you give thanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another $100 sent :)

Still wishing for a slightly larger allotment of THANKS...it's very frustrating to not be able to thank the donors in this thread. IJS!

Wow . . . am I to understand you only tolerate this board? I don't get it . . . if there was a local pub, and you only tolerated how that pub was run, why would you go there? Tolerate is something I do only a couple of times before I quit frequenting a place. :idk:

You can go somewhere frequently b/c you like the PEOPLE there, even if you don't like how management runs the place.

Not really getting invovled in one side vs the other, just wanted to point that out.

You can go somewhere frequently b/c you like the PEOPLE there, even if you don't like how management runs the place.

Not really getting invovled in one side vs the other, just wanted to point that out.

Good point. Not in my solution set, but can see where others might 'tolerate'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom