SCUBABOARD LISTENED! Will you give thanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who is defining "FUN"?

:hm: Wouldn't that be you, Steve? :idk:

After all, if you aren't having fun here, then why are you here? After all, I think it's only those WORK and DUTY things that require one to be somewhere when it's not fun . . . .

Who is defining "FUN"?
That would be you, along with all of our users! All we ask is that you don't have fun at the expense of others!

:hm: Wouldn't that be you, Steve? :idk:

No Jax, it is in fact not me. I simply set my personal tolerance for how Pete defines "FUN" and chooses to run this board. That is as far as I have say. Beyond that, it is all set by Pete.

:ahem: I was trying to thank all of the positive posters in this thread, but it appears that I have used up my "thanks" allotment for the day. I'd appreciate if it could be raised. I ran out just as I attempted to thank NetDoc...and now I can't even see "THANKS" buttons.

I've donated twice already and will donate again on payday. This place is very important to me and keeps me diving three times more than my actual IRL dive clubs. I've met some of my most beloved friends here. I sincerely hope that everyone will give, even if just a little.

Now, may I have another serving of "THANKS" ability, please?

No Jax, it is in fact not me. I simply set my personal tolerance for how Pete defines "FUN" and chooses to run this board. That is as far as I have say. Beyond that, it is all set by Pete.

Wow . . . am I to understand you only tolerate this board? I don't get it . . . if there was a local pub, and you only tolerated how that pub was run, why would you go there? Tolerate is something I do only a couple of times before I quit frequenting a place. :idk:

128829071998891772.jpg

sarcasm.jpg

Wow . . . am I to understand you only tolerate this board? I don't get it . . . if there was a local pub, and you only tolerated how that pub was run, why would you go there? Tolerate is something I do only a couple of times before I quit frequenting a place. :idk:

Yes. tolerate is the correct word.

Back
Top Bottom