SCUBABOARD LISTENED! Will you give thanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I feel all warm and fuzzy now :)

I feel all warm and fuzzy now :)

Then you suddenly wake up, and discover it was the dam dog licking (and not kissing), and snuggling under the covers with you! :shocked2: :wink:

Then you suddenly wake up, and discover it was the dam dog licking (and not kissing), and snuggling under the covers with you! :shocked2: :wink:

:rofl3:

:bump:

I know that this will not be popular, but SB made an error by canceling the "Thanks Button." Members felt that a mistake was made and the Administration has only partially corrected it. Because of this you feel we should acknowledge SB for being WISE enough to correct the mistake? I'm sorry, I think that they shouldn't have made the mistake in the first-place. I'm not going to thank them for screwing-up and correcting their mistake. That said, I sincerely appreciate the efforts of the Monitors who work for free herding cats. As for giving to the "fund," I feel that this is like any other business. Our presence allows this business to make money. One of my employers is BP. I'm not giving them a donation to help them pay for the oil spill in the Gulf. Why is that?

We cherish and respect our members.

We thank you.

The Kraken

I know that this will not be popular, but SB made an error by canceling the "Thanks Button." Members felt that a mistake was made and the Administration has only partially corrected it. Because of this you feel we should acknowledge SB for being WISE enough to correct the mistake? I'm sorry, I think that they shouldn't have made the mistake in the first-place. I'm not going to thank them for screwing-up and correcting their mistake. That said, I sincerely appreciate the efforts of the Monitors who work for free herding cats. As for giving to the "fund," I feel that this is like any other business. Our presence allows this business to make money. One of my employers is BP. I'm not giving them a donation to help them pay for the oil spill in the Gulf. Why is that?

Fair enough if you don't want to donate.

Your BP analogy is a bit strong, no? It's not like removing and then reinstating the Thanks button has actually damaged anything unlike a giant oil spill in the ocean. Also you will note that BP has not corrected their mistake, unlike SB :wink: I always thank people for making amends for something that they have done wrong.

Back
Top Bottom